The training environment of PermafrostNet maximises the research impact, job readiness and longer-term employability of its 60 graduate students, postdoctoral fellows and northern research assistants. For more information, click here.
- MSc in sustainable culvert design over degrading permafrost, Hudson Bay railway
- MSc in Strength and consolidation behaviour of permafrost sediments
- PhD in Geomechanical properties of thawing permafrost
- PhD in risk management of linear infrastructure in remote permafrost terrain
- PhD in process-based numerical modelling of permafrost systems
- PhD in quantifying the ice and water content of permafrost with dielectric methods
- PhD in interpreting ground temperature and subsidence for improved quantification of permafrost change
- PhD in permafrost change simulation and quantification of confidence in resulting data products
- PhD in thaw pond initiation and evolution pathways
- PhD in permafrost and ground ice conditions in the Hudson Bay Lowlands
- MSc in thaw-related landscape change in Weenusk Traditional Territory
- MSc in land use planning and mass-wasting hazards near Fort Severn
There are no current staff opportunities. Please check back soon.